Shipping & Delivery
- Most in-stock orders ship within the next business day from our warehouse in Brooklyn, New York*.
- All other orders ship within 3-7 business days unless otherwise noted. If an order cannot ship within 7 business days, you will be contacted by email or telephone by an M. Fried representative.
- All oversized items (merchandise that exceed the UPS size limitations) ship via Common Carrier. Actual freight charges will be billed to your credit card or open account.
- *Most orders ship via FedEx. Shipping rates are determined by the weight of the merchandise and its final destination. Due to the unusual dimensions and weights of many of our products, we cannot always determine the freight charges online.
Handling Fees & Sales Tax
A processing and handling charge of $1.50 per box will be added to your purchase. Merchandise and freight charges for orders shipping to a destination within New York or New Jersey are subject to local sales tax. Organizations that are Tax Exempt should contact our Customer Service Department within one business day.
- Fried Store Fixtures reserves the right to ship merchandise using freight carriers other than UPS. All shipping charges are at the full expense of the customer unless otherwise indicated. Orders may not always ship from our New York facility. Different points of origin may result in multiple freight charges.
For more information about our shipping policies, please visit our Terms & Conditions page or Contact Us.
Terms and ConditionsContact Us